This is a new role as part of Lam’s expansion in Phoenix, AZ. The new facility is located in North Phoenix off Hwy-17 and No. Norterra Parkway. This will be a remote position until approximately July 2022, then onsite.
Alternating Shift: This role has an alternating 12-hour 4-day/3-day per week schedule. Shifts will start on Sunday and Wednesday and are designed not to require working both weekend days.
Lam’s Manufacturing Support Scheduler is a member of the Spares Operations escalation team, with primary responsibility to evaluate inventory positions globally and distributing as required by factory need. Requires working extensively in SAP ECC system, QuickBase, and a variety of other systems and applications.
- Understand inventory requirements, evaluate inventory positions, establish inter-plant stock transport orders, and coordinate freight movement with Logistics teams
- Support escalations from customer and Field Service Engineers for material through the Spares distribution channel as needed
- Run reports
- Update control matrixes
- High interaction with process stakeholders; communicate frequently by phone, email, and status meetings
- High School Diploma (or equivalent)
- Three+ years’ experience in Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Warehouse Logistics, or Spares Operations
- One+ years’ experience with SAP 4.7 (or higher)
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Ability to work in a fast pace changing work environment in Production and Scheduling in support of both internal and external customers
- High level of expertise in problem-solving, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Must be willing and able to work alternating shift schedule (alternating 12-hour 4-day/3-day per week schedule; shifts starting on Sundays and Wednesdays)
This posting is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities but constitutes a general definition of the scope and function of the position.
Staffing agencies – please do not contact Lam. Any unsolicited resumes submitted to Lam for consideration will be considered pro-bono.Our Commitment
We believe it is important for every person to feel valued, included, and empowered to achieve their full potential. By bringing unique individuals and viewpoints together, we achieve extraordinary results.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.We Look Forward to Your Application