Currently hiring for a Contract to Hire Manufacturing Technician III with a leading power control manufacturer in Pleasanton. They offer a 4-10 day shift schedule, M-Thu, and below are the requirements for the position.
Manufacturing Technician Manufacturing Technician – Level 3
- Mechanical Assembly
- Sub-Assembly Preparation
- Clean production equipment and work areas
- Experience in Manufacturing, Mechanical, or Electrical Assembly
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to stand for 10 hours
- Ability to bend at the knees * Ability to lift 50lbs.
- Ability to read an electrical schematic
- Assist Engineers in developing, building, or testing prototypes or new products, processes, or procedures
- Troubleshoot mechanical and electrical issues with equipment, devices and products
- Provide advice and training to other technicians
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
Compensation & Benefits waiting for you when you become a permanent employee:
- Salary is negotiable depending on experience
- Alternative Work Schedule – Four, 10 hour shifts
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced dynamic business environment
- Extensive training and opportunity for growth
- Kaiser Health Insurance with plans where we pay 100% of the employees premium
- Humana Dental (employee pays premium)
- 401k where we pay 100% of the first 6% contributed (safe harbor plan so 100% vested in match)
- Holiday pay and Paid Time Off (PTO)
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.