You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills – but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more. This is the heartbeat of our organization and your time will be spent in a supportive, team environment with resources to help you flourish and leaders who care about your success.
Qualified external applicants with direct clinical experience eligible for up to a $15,000 sign on bonus! The bonus will be taxed per IRS regulations. Additional relocation bonus may apply based on geographical location. Must be hired into a full-time or part-time position; PRN positions are not eligible. Some exclusions may apply.
Flourishing Begins Here:
Assumes a supportive role and has responsibility and accountability for facilitating, communicating, and collaborating with both the healthcare team, and the patient/family to identify and meet the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of the patient. Promotes the optimal health, wellbeing and safety of the patient in accordance with patient care standards, guidelines and the delegation of medical services as defined by State Medical Practice Act. May perform a variety of clinical tasks as directed by an authorized health care provider in accordance with the Centura Health Physician Group Scope of Practice. May assist with front office duties and scheduling of tests and/or patient appointments. Responsible for accurate chart documentation and medical record maintenance. Attends in‐service presentations and seminars to facilitate personal and professional growth. Demonstrates personal accountability for relationship‐based care, organizational mission, and core values.
What You Bring/Job Requirements:
Colorado Only: Pay Ranges Begin at $20.00 for Non-Certified Medical Assistants and $21.25 for Certified Medical Assistants.
Medical Assistants are essential to delivering whole person care to our patients. Centura Health offers a Medical Assistant Clinical Ladder to support growth and development within the system.
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- One year experience as a Medical Assistant or as an EMT preferred
- Associates who have completed EMT training will need to complete required courses on pharmacology,
provided by Centura Health Physician Group (CHPG) within 90 days
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers required
- Certified or Registered Medical Assistant from recognized program preferred
- High School diploma required
- Trade/Technical School, Medical Assisting Preferred
- Trade/Technical School, EMT Training Preferred
Physical Requirements – Medium Work – (Exert up to 50lbs force occasionally, and/or up to 20lbs frequently, and/or up to 10lbs constantly)
Your Connected Community:
Caring for Your Whole Well Being:
We’re committed to delivering whole person care and understand that a comprehensive benefits package enriches the lives of our associates at work and at home. At Centura Health, we offer incredible benefits that impact mind, body, and spirit to eligible associates. Our total rewards are designed with your well-being in mind and may include:
- 401K, which includes matching when eligible
- Three Health Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible dependents
- Two Dental Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible dependents
- Vision Insurance including covering eligible dependents
- Daycare & Medical Flexible Spending Account Options
- Leaves of Absence, Short Term Disability, and Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance and Spouse & Child/Dependent Life Insurance Coverage Options
- Voluntary Benefits including Hospital Indemnity Coverage, Critical Illness, Accident, Permanent Life insurance, and Norton LifeLock
- Paid Time Off & Sick Pay
- Shift Differentials
- Employee Wellness Resources
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Relocation assistance based on location
- Associate Discounts for Phone, Cell Phone Plans, Auto Insurance, Home Insurance, Auto Buying, Pet Insurance, and much more…
The pay rate for this position is listed above and varies based on experience, skills, and comparison to others who are already in this role.*If you do not see the pay range for this position listed, you are on a third-party job board. All our pay ranges are posted on our careers site www.centura.org/careers. Please visit our careers’ page and apply today!