Covid Testing Company and future Toxicology and Oncology Laboratory seeking an experienced full time Medical Billing Specialist to join our team.
Must be committed, willing to work hard, can focus on tasks at hand, detail oriented, and is able to multitask.
- 3-year experience in medical billing and coding.
- Use of Office Ally and Availity
- Facility (UB forms) coding and billing preferred
- Must have strong collection/AR skills
- Experience/Knowledge with payment posting.
- Must understand In and Out of Network terms, guidelines, and protocols.
- Must understand Insurance EOB’s and the appeals process.
- Excellent communication skills, multitasking, and work ethics.
- Ability to follow up on denied or unpaid claims to ensure maximum reimbursement for the services provided.
- Understand appeal process.
- Must be well organized with a high level of attention to detail.
- Handles sensitive patient information with confidentiality to ensure patient privacy per HIPAA guidelines.
- Must be computer literate including Microsoft Word/Excel and able to make up spreadsheets.
- Have high level of customer service skills.
- EMR experience
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with management within a team environment.
- Able to meet daily and weekly deadlines.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $28.00 – $32.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Fremont, CA 94538: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- ICD-10: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location