We are seeking a passionate, highly organized, and self motivated Patient Financial Service Associate who can wear many hats and initiate collaboration while having the desire to help children and families live their best lives.
- Opportunity to Join a Rapidly Growing, Fast-Paced Organization
- Two Weeks PTO
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Accident & Hospital Indemnity Insurance – Available from First Day of Month following Start Date
- 4% Matching 401K
- Customer Service
- Supporting our Arizona location on all full cycle billing
- Verify insurance eligibility and benefit information
- Obtain authorization for services
- Compile information on client coinsurance and deductibles
- Prepare billings to patients and other pay sources
- Research and respond by telephone and/or writing to patient inquiries regarding billing issues and problems
- Follow up on denials, missing payments and any outstanding claims
- Perform daily cash application and accounts receivable reconciliation deposits to payments and posting back balances
- HS Diploma
- 1 year medical billing experience
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS office programs, 10-key, and strong data entry skills.
- Background in medical terminology preferred.
Salary $20.00 -$22.00 hour, Compensation dependent on experience.
If you are the best at what you do, and are ready to work with an innovative, positive and supportive organization, please contact us today.
Solace Pediatric Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy of Solace Pediatric Healthcare is to provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. Solace hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled. Solace believes that associates should be provided with a working environment which enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.