Our office is a fast-paced personal injury law firm looking for an experienced medical records specialist to join our lien negotiations department to help negotiate and reduce medical liens from personal injury medical providers, private health insurance carriers, Medi-Care/Medicaid/VA and other governmental entities, as well prior attorney liens.
Job Title: Medical Biller Negotiator
Type of Position: Full Time/Remote
Hours: Monday – Friday 9-6pm
Lalezary Law Firm is one of the largest and most successful personal injury law firms in California. Our firm is known for not settling a case until we reach the value that our client deserves, and we fight aggressively until we get there. Our track record as a law firm that relentlessly fights for justice on behalf of our clients has earned us the distinguished reputation of one of the premier PI law firms in California.
- Assemble, organize, and itemize client medical bills.
- Negotiate Medpay reimbursement claims/waivers as well as sub-out attorney liens
- Draft Lien Reduction acceptance letters
- Identify liens from: emergency medical treatment.
- Correspond with clients and creditors over the phone and through email
- Preform other office tasks as assigned by management
- Proactively pursue settlement strategies
- Resolve any issues that come up before/during the settlement
- Formulate costs incurred on cases
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and costumer service skills
What we do for you:
- Highlycompetitive pay.
- Unlimitedopportunities for growth and advancement.
- 9additional paid holidays.
- Team outings and sponsored events.
- No-costto low-cost HMO/PPO medical insurance (100% employer contribution).
- Greatdental, vision, and life insurance programs.
- Pet insurance option included with benefits.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote