MIG & TIG Welder Fabricator Job Summary:
A food packaging and equipment company in the Grand Rapids area is looking to add a welder fabricator to their team on 1st shift. The successful candidate will have experience MIG & TIG welding in a fabrication environment.
MIG & TIG Welder Fabricator Requirements:
- MIG & TIG welding carbon steel, stainless steel, cast iron and aluminum
- Performing preventative maintenance
- Read/interpret blueprints
- Utilize measuring tools with accuracy
- Drive hilo / material handling of bar and sheet stock
- Flexibility to operate other machinery and assist in project completion.
Schedule: 1st shift, 7am-3pm, Monday – Friday
MIG & TIG Welder Fabricator Qualifications:
- 1 year minimum previous experience in a manufacturing setting doing fabrication welding
- 2 years minimum experience in MIG welding
- TIG welding is a plus
- Experience in fabrication setting & willingness to operate other machinery as trained/required
- Experience driving hilo
- [Link available when viewing the job]
- Send your resume: [Link available when viewing the job]
- Give our office a call: [Phone number shown when applying] (direct) or [Phone number shown when applying] (main)
- Stop by our office: 1760 44th Street SW, Suite 10. Inside the Chateau Centre.
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Position Type: Evaluation Hire, Full Time
What Makes Express Employment Professionals Different?
Express Employment Professionals is a local employment agency that has been helping people find great jobs in Grand Rapids since 1996. We focus on helping people find permanent, long term positions at some of the best companies in the area. Every week we are actively working with 130+ companies in the Greater Grand Rapids area.
Express has a wide variety of jobs available, including:
- Light Industrial
- Skilled Trades
Benefits of working with Express:
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- 401(K) Savings Plan
- Holiday and Vacation Pay
- Scholarship programs
- Free Online Training
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit: [Link available when viewing the job]