Individual must have experience in fire protection mining industry to include knowledge of fire alarm, fire extinguishers and/or fire suppression systems. Candidate must also have working knowledge of Mine Safety policies and procedures and be MSHA/OSHA certified.
- Willing to travel.
- Experience in the field of testing, inspecting, installation and performing maintenance on fire protection systems.
- Responding to service requests and insure that fire protection equipment is accurately diagnosed of malfunctions and properly adjusted, repaired or replaced as needed to bring into compliance.
- Communicate with customers to insure that any system deficiencies are promptly reported and corrected.
- MSHA/OSHA certifications
- Excellent communication and customer service skills a must.
- Possess a valid/clean driver's license.
- Must be able to pass a drug test and background check.
- Must be willing to work independently as well as part of team.
- Competitive pay
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $24.00 - $28.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- On call
Work Location: On the road