Mobile Assets and Accounts Specialist
This role will be responsible for procurement, deployment, and offboarding of mobile devices and services; tracking asset locations and assignments; engaging with cellular carrier vendors and VARs; and operating as point-of-contact for locations, regarding billing and line maintenance.
- Procure mobile devices and accessories through vendors.
- Leverage purchasing agreements, carrier incentives, promotions, volume purchasing, and other methods to secure the best pricing for purchases.
- Deploy and track all outgoing shipments; receive and immediately process all incoming shipments.
- Support end users with initial set-up of new mobile devices and verify correct device profile assignments in MDM.
- Collect, decommission, and dispose of all retired mobile devices, leveraging recycling agreements and opportunities to maximize return on recycled devices.
- Lead efforts to merge accounts and transfer assets for acquisitions and mergers.
- Operate as point-of-contact for remote offices and locations, regarding mobile billing, asset assignment, and line management.
- Collaborate with Accounting to resolve intercompany chargeback issues.
- Support BI dashboards with regular updating and data management of carrier files.
- Create and maintain documentation related to procurement, MDM enrollment, asset information maintenance, offboarding, and decommissioning of mobile devices.
- 3+ years of experience in procurement/purchasing in a large enterprise/corporate environment.
- 3+ years of direct experience supporting accounts, expenses, invoices, etc. in a large enterprise/corporate environment.
- 3+ years of system administration experience; creating/moving/deleting accounts, distribution lists, and account audits.
- 3+ years of experience creating and compiling reports for financial, inventory, and licensing BI reports.
- Experience working with ServiceNow or a comparable CRM/ticketing system.
- Experience with Android and iOS devices.
- Experience supporting remote users.
- Experience in direct customer service.
- Ability to demonstrate superior customer service skills.
- Ability to demonstrate superior organization and task management skills.
- Ability to demonstrate analytical skills and to identify relevant information from large sets of data.
- Ability to demonstrate basic financial cost saving skills.
- Working knowledge of Apple products including iPhone, iPad, and Mac computers.
- Working knowledge of Android devices including phones and tablets.
This is a 6 month Contract with our Kansas City, KS client. 100% Paid employee medical/Dental Benefits, Paid time off, Paid Holidays, and 401(k) (with immediately-vested company match) available with TriCom during the contract period. H1-B Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. No third-parties, please.