Company seeking a full-time mortgage default legal representative. Must work well independently and have excellent organizational skills. We offer a competitive compensation, benefits program and work from home possibilities. Must have some experience. This position maybe located in Peachtree Corners GA, Memphis TN, Oxford MS or Huntsville AL. Candidates MUST live in one of these areas. Researches, investigates facts and prepares documents to assist lawyer by performing the following duties:
- Set and manage foreclosure sales
- Request fee approval from clients
- Prepare and mail out required notices
- Monitor workflow process leading up to sale
- Update firm and client systems
- Respond to specific client requests
- Prepare periodic reports for managers, attorneys and clients, as needed
- Assist with the preparation of training materials and departmental manuals
- Other duties as required by the department.
***The above information is a general overview of work to be performed by an individual in this position. It is not intended to be a full and comprehensive inventory of all tasks that could be performed.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Four-year bachelor’s degree, preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, adapt to change and multi-task
- Possesses a great work ethic and is detail oriented
- Ability to think analytically and solve an issue quickly
- Proficient in using a computer and all MS Office products
- Must be a team-player willing to work well with others
- Experience using Tempo, BKFS, Vendorscape, CaseAware is preferred but not required
- Understanding of mortgage default law is a bonus
About the firm:
- Value honesty, reliability integrity, and diversity
- Committed to core values of superior customer service to clients, respecting the rights of consumers, treating clients and consumers with dignity.
- Salary, benefits package, paid parental leave offered; remote work opportunities
- Team building events, holiday and birthday celebrations
Salary based on experience/education
A successful candidate must pass a background check and be able to provide two professional references.
All candidates will be subject to pre-employment screens including confirmation of eligibility to work in the United States. Candidates may also be subject to criminal and/or credit history checks and reference checks depending on the nature of the position for which they are applying. Consideration for employment will be conditioned upon cooperation with these screens.
Job Type: Full-time