WSFS Bank is currently seeking experienced Mortgage Loan Officers to serve the Bank’s footprint, including locations in Delaware, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey. We have multiple positions available, including opportunities in Southern Delaware (Sussex County), Southeastern Pennsylvania (Philadelphia, Delaware, Chester, Montgomery, and Bucks Counties), and Southern New Jersey (including Camden, Burlington, Gloucester, and Cape May counties).
The Mortgage Loan Officer will market and originate residential mortgage loans. This position will be responsible for soliciting residential mortgages through contacts and seeking opportunities to present the mortgage programs to individuals as well as professional organizations. The incumbent will provide service to customers and prospective customers seeking residential mortgage loans. The incumbent will interview applicants to acquire information concerning their current financial situation, their needs, desires and property information, as well as obtain and analyze pertinent data. The incumbent will ensure the customer understands the loan process from application through closing. The incumbent must keep informed of trends and developments in the local real estate market, as well as the changing rules and regulations pertaining to both private and government-insured residential mortgages.
• Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
• Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
• Must have a minimum three years of experience marketing and originating residential mortgage loans and loan products.
• Must have effective proven effective sales skills.
• Must have excellent time management skills.
• Must be self-motivated and ability to work with minimal to no supervision.
• Must be willing and able to travel to assigned branch locations, customers’ homes and businesses, and perform presentations when requested.
• Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Must have superior customer service skills.
• Must have proficiency using Microsoft applications such as Word, Outlook, and Excel. Proficiency with industry standard Mortgage origination software programs is strongly preferred.
WSFS Bank is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the WSFS Bank Careers website or submission process, please contact us via email at careers@ wsfsbank.com.
How do you get to be nearly 200 years old in a world that’s constantly changing? For us, the answer has always been the same: create a team of Associates who are passionate about serving the community, and success will follow. Our Mission and Values serve as essential reminders about who we are and how we do business. WSFS is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.