Hewlett-Packard Enterprise (HPE) is one of the world’s largest and most successful IT companies. With our corporate headquarters in Palo Alto, HPE is among the world's largest provider of IT infrastructure, software, services, and solutions to small-and-medium businesses and large enterprises including governments. We offer a diverse portfolio of products to more than 1,000 corporations and government clients in more than 90 countries. We know that our people and values are the most important elements in this success. We invest in your personal growth and development in an environment that will both challenge and reward you.
Partners with the product managers to ensure list price are set up accurately and timely during New Product Introduction (NPI). Support the re-pricing activities triggered by FOREX price template, lever logbook on timely manner. Proactively engage with country, cross regional and WW pricing team members to share and implement best practices. Contributing to the regional pricing governance and provide mentoring and guidance to junior pricing analysts in the team and country. Work across organization and functions, typically interacting with managers and directors.
- Provides complex, financial analysis for a financial function or a business.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with business leaders to guide and influence decision-making.
- Provides analytics to business initiatives, typically representing a sub-function within finance for a particular business.
- Supports policy and process improvement and identifies opportunities.
- Identifies issues and proposes solutions.
- Represents finance on cross- functional teams.
- Provides mentoring and guidance to analysts.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree with a focus in business or economics; advanced degree or accounting certification (e.g., CPA, MBA) preferred.
- Typically 4 years of experience as a financial analyst.
- Typically experienced in more than one finance function.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel).
- Working knowledge on database such as SQL is a plus
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Good business acumen.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration - building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other.
Bias for action: We never sit still - we take advantage of every opportunity.
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate - creating both practical and breakthrough advancements.
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values make HPE one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.1041294