Network Provider Contract Manager Virtual Job Fair, November 30th, 1 PM – 4 PM CT – [Link available when viewing the job]
$2,500 SIGN ON BONUS FOR EXTERNAL CANDIDATES
There’s an energy and excitement here, a shared mission to improve the lives of others as well as our own. As a Network Provider Contract Manager, you will guide development, manage performance, and negotiate network contracts to establish and maintain strong business relationships with assigned providers and internal partners.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Manage performance target setting, performance reporting and associated financial models relative to provider network contracting
- Guide development of geographically competitive, broad access, stable networks that achieve objectives
- Evaluate, understand, and negotiate provider contracts in compliance with company templates, reimbursement structure standards and other key process controls
- Ensure that network composition includes an appropriate distribution of provider specialty types
- Influence and/or provide input to forecasting and planning activities for network growth
- Establish and maintain strong business relationships with assigned providers and internal partners
- Research provider footprint and evaluate for gap filling
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Undergraduate degree or work equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in a network management-related role handling complex network providers with accountability for business results
- 3+ years of experience with direct provider contracting, including facility, physician, and ancillary providers
- Experience with client-facing responsibilities, including issue resolution and contract negotiations
- Intermediate level of knowledge of claims processing systems and guidelines
- Experience performing network adequacy analysis
- Ability to problem solve complex issues and unique situations
- Understanding of network adequacy analytics and how to prioritize the work based on data
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance.
- Undergraduate degree
- Knowledge and understanding of military protocol
- Experience and accustomed to building brand new networks
- 5+ years of experience with direct provider contracting, including facility, physician and ancillary
Careers with Optum. Here’s the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world’s large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life’s best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $64,800 to $116,000.. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug – free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: #RPO, remote, telecommute, provider network contracting, work from home, work at home, sign on bonus