Duties and Qualifications:
- Manage all aspects of new home sales from point of sale to closing. Demonstrate model homes, and production homes (which may be at various stages of construction), and/or available home sites.
- Provide timely and consistent follow-through with current customers from initial contact to after closing.
- Records must be maintained and input weekly of all communication.
- Self-generate sales from Realtors and local community.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the competitive marketplace, including product, site, local community, sales, advertising and demographics.
- Record daily customer traffic.
- Participate in neighborhood promotions and marketing programs.
- Attend weekly sales meetings to review neighborhood status and sales strategies.
- Monitor the condition of the model homes, communicating with the field and office for maintenance.
- Must have good communication skills and be organized and efficient.
- Must be a team player with a strong work ethic, positive attitude, self-motivated, resourceful, professional and capable of achieving weekly goals without extensive supervision.
Candidate must have a current California Real Estate License. Newly Licensed Real Estate Agents and Real Estate Agents with limited experience are welcome to apply.
Generous base salary and a benefit package:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- A base life insurance plan is provided at no cost to employees
- Voluntary Life, Accidental, Long Term Disability and Critical Illness Plans
- Paid Time Off Accrual
- 401k Plan