- Basic office administration duties
- Secretarial and accounting tasks
- Adhering to the highest standards of ethical and professional conduct.
- Exercising good judgment and showing maturity in all client and firm matters.
- Provides professional support to immediate supervisor as per designated role.
- BSc, HND or OND degree from an accredited institution.
- Courteous and professional
- Strive for excellence while staying within acceptable ethical and professional boundaries
- Result focused and goal driven.
- Excellent team spirit and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent ability to use initiative and work with minimum supervision.
- Able to clearly communicate information and ideas in writing and speaking to clients and staff.
- Able to multitask and manage several different initiatives at once while maintaining quality standards
- Excellent computer skills.