A unique opportunity is now available at one of Las Vegas’s Top hospitals. This facility is looking for a Clinical Documentation Improvement Manager to join their team and lead the CDI and Quality team in their documentation efforts.
This 350-bed facility is located in one of the best areas in all of Las Vegas, Nevada. Awarded more than eight honors in 2020, this hospital has already received awards for its outstanding clinical excellence in 2021. This facility aims to be the best healthcare system across the US and in Nevada. Featured in Forbes magazine numerous times for being known as “The Best In State Employer”, this facility has also been awarded for its best medical practice, its labor and delivery unit, its high performing surgeries, and patient outcomes for heart failure. If you’re a Nurse Manager of Quality and CDI, apply to this position today and learn more!
This facility is looking for a Nurse Manager who can:
- Strategize areas of improvement for patient reporting documents
- Establish programs to better understand illegible patient notes
- Track all patient documents from all areas of the hospital
- Lead a team of CDI Specialists through nursing education
- Communicate with all healthcare workers involved in patient care
- Review inpatient records on a daily basis to ensure proper documentation
- And more!
This facility is situated in an area that provides an abundance of fun. The Nurse Manager of Clinical Documentation Improvement will have plenty of things to do on their down time. The Famous Las Vegas strip isn’t far, there are amazing restaurants on every corner, and hundreds of homes are being built everyday, making this a booming town and community. The CDI Manager will be fortunate to work for an award-winning healthcare system that is known on a nation level. Apply today!