Luxury Senior Living Communities
In Kendall, Coral Gables & Homestead
Is looking for
Palace Nursing Home & Rehab Center
11215 SW 84th Street Miami, FL 33173
Joint Commission Accredited, 2015
The #1 Priority of this position is…
To care for residents in the community in a kind, loving, gentle and patient manner under the direction of the Director of Resident Care by performing the following duties with respect for the resident’s dignity and privacy.
- High school graduate or equivalent (GED).
- Certified Nursing Assistant Florida Certification preferred or current CPR/First Aid card.
- Experience in working with geriatric residents in a similar type of setting.
- Ability to speak, read and write in English with good comprehension. Spanish preferred.
- Must be familiar with AHCA Regulations, State and Federal Laws.
- Able to operate equipment, including but not limited to, wheelchairs, walkers, pendants and wander guard.
- Basic math skills required.
The Ideal Candidate
- Responsible, always on time, resourceful, very accurate and detail-oriented.
- Flexible as to work schedule. Must be available to work on weekends, holidays & in emergencies
- Must be able to work under pressure and multi-task.
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic and the ability to work independently AND as a team member.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Care and supervise the resident’s Activities of Daily Living.
- Provide assistance in the resident’s personal hygiene and personal care in a safe and proper manner.
- Observe resident for any abnormalities or changes in condition and report to the Director of Resident Care or to the Assistant Director of Resident Care.
- Be friendly and supportive to residents; respond to resident’s needs and requests.