Nursing Assistant (NA) In-Training (class fees paid)
Turn your job into a career with EmpRes!
EmpRes Healthcare Management remains dedicated to a culture and environment that is welcoming, inclusive, and safe for everyone. We are proud to have a workforce that includes different races, ethnicities, backgrounds, cultures, sexual orientation, gender, and disability status. Together, we have an opportunity to play a leading role in healing each of the communities we serve. By embracing change, and walking forward arm-in-arm, we have the opportunity to make a real difference. To make this happen,
we must remain committed to being part of the solution.
Regarding COVID-19 Vaccination Mandate(s)
Employees are required to be fully vaccinated as a term and condition of employment. Employees may request a vaccine exemption on the basis of a medical or genuinely held religious belief accommodation if applicable.
To help us continue our commitment to making a real difference, we are currently looking to hire you as a
Nursing Assistant Candidateand offer FREE training to become a
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in our Center- after successful completion of state exam!
Have you ever wanted to start a profession in the Healthcare industry?
Ready to start your career in Nursing as a Nursing Assistant?
Aspen Meadows Health and Rehabis seeking compassionate and team oriented individuals to join our family. We are offering a
Free Nursing Assistant Training Programfor Nursing Assistants (that’s you!). No experience is required, but direct experience is not turned away.
Training will include:
- Basic understanding in patient care
- Lecture and Practical experience
- Emphasis on adult/geriatric care.
- Graduates are eligible to take the exam for state Nursing Assistant Certification.
- All educational and clinical learning time is free to you, with the expectation that you will work in one of our Centers for a minimum of 6-months, while you are employed as a Nursing Assistant in our Center.
- You Must Be Reliable
- Able to Pass a Background Screening
- Able to Commit to Completing the 4-week class commitment
- Able to provide 2 References
- Be at least 18 years of age at completion of class
- Private Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (EmpRes Healthcare is Employee Owned!)
- Daily Pay – Work Today, Get Paid Tomorrow!
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Training & Development Opportunities
EmpRes Healthcare is a 100% Employee Owned Company. We strive to embody and stand for both a spirit and value system that encourages loyalty, honest, and a commitment to caring from our belief that people are always the number one priority.
Aspen Meadows Health and Rehab
3155 Avenue C
Billings, MT 59102
EmpRes Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.