We are currently seeking an outgoing, energetic, ambitious individual to fill an Administrative Assistant role and join our growing team! We are a fast pace, top producing mortgage team looking to add a dedicated, go-getter!
We take pride in the hard work and heart we put into building strong, lasting relationships with our real estate agents. We enjoy going the extra mile for our borrowers and providing fast and efficient closings.
Communication is our strong point so it is important that the applicant have excellent written and oral communication skills. Very strong organizational skills as well as an understanding of Microsoft Office programs are a must.
- Assisting Loan Originators with loan applications consisting of gathering documents and basic screening.
- Answering phone calls, coordinating appointments, assisting with walk-ins, and facilitating leads.
- Responsible for brokerage reporting to include but not limited to: reporting, renewals, and reconciling loan documents.
- Assisting in the on-boarding process of all new loan originators.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.00 – $18.00 per hour
- Professional development assistance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Administrative Assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location