About Addiction Recovery Care
At Addiction Recovery Care we incorporate the best practices of clinical drug addiction treatment. We provide addiction recovery that works with a commitment to provide hope and freedom to those suffering from addictions. Our passion is to restore productive lives through a recovery program that establishes emotional health, physical wellness, and spiritual growth. Our dedication is to see transformed lives anchored in strong family relationships, meaningful careers, and social responsibility.
The Office Manager is a vital member of the Residential Center component of the system of care. The Office Manager is under the supervision of the Center Director and is responsible for creating a safe and healthy environment for persons served/ clients and staff. The Office Managers general duties include greeting clients and visitors, serving as a liaison between clients and service providers, and other clerical duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED degree.
- Computer Literate with experience in a Windows environment.
- Self motivated
- Availability to work some evening shifts
- Good communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and stay on schedule
- Ability to enforce program requirements
- Problem solving abilities
- Maintain confidentiality and comply with HIPAA laws
- Adhere to program policies and procedures
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to prioritize work and work related responsibilities.
- Must have the ability to interact with staff and clients in a professional manner.
- Ability to coordinate and manage multiple tasks with attention to detail.
- Knowledge of addictions.
- Knowledge and competency in problem solving, stress management, ethics, and team building.
- Maintain a professional code of ethics
- Compiles Financial and Billing packets.
- Verify insurance information via direct communication with carriers.
- Complete medical record for each patient upon discharge.
- Ability to interact with a multidisciplinary team to assist in facets of the recovery program relating to physical health.
This is not a complete list of the duties associated with this position.
- Health Insurance with Dental/Vision Coverage
- Optional company sponsored retirement savings plan (401k)
- Life Insurance, with optional Short-Term and Long-Term Disability coverage
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Opportunity for advancement and professional growth with an expanding company
Salary based on experience.
Addiction Recovery Care, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer