Scrap Metal Facility is seeking an Operations Manager
Full service and recycling facility desires to hire someone who is willing to address not only day to day challenges, but also enhance the business and structure it for growth. Candidate also must possess great communication skills via in person and by phone, as well as having the ability to treat everyone with dignity and respect
- Applicant must possess scrap knowledge and a strong operational background.
- Manage Safety and environmental issues as needed
- Coordinate with maintenance on equipment issues and repairs.
- Wire Chopping experience is ideal.
- Delegate daily duties
- Must have 5+ years experience managing a crew
- Must be self-motivated and a self-starter
- Must have knowledge of Ferrous and Non Ferrous Metals
- Wire Chopping experience is preferred.
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive — competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
Please submit your resume to [Email available when viewing the job]
Specializing in Scrap Metal and Recycling and Demolition
Direct Dial: [Phone number shown when applying]
CELL PHONE: [Phone number shown when applying]
*****See job description.*******