We are looking to add to our exceptional, creative, Regional Team at Conifer Park! The Regional Services Department is a unique division that has the flexibility to conduct outreach in the field while utilizing clinical skills, as well as collaborating with community providers, families to engage patients in treatment. Conifer Park is a For Profit Substance Use Provider serving patients all over New York State. We are an employee owned (ESOP) entity with over 35 years’ experience serving patients and their families. Our Commitment remains, “People who care, treatment that works”.
- Meet with clients in the community who have been identified as needing Substance Use disorder treatment.
- Utilizing your recovery expertise, professional training and lived experience, to support individuals’ engagement in treatment and commitment to recovery.
- Promote recovery by removing barriers and obstacles to successful recovery.
- Support identified clients find ways to stop using (abstinence) or reduce harm associated with addictive behaviors.
- Alerts supervisor of any break of policy immediately.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma, General Education Degree (GED), or degree of higher education
- Certified Recovery Peer Advocate (CRPA) or Certified Recovery Peer Advocate provisional required; with the ability to obtain certification within six (6) months of hire.
- Chemical dependency and/or mental health experience preferred
- Ability to speak effectively before groups