Job SummaryAs an Overnight GetGo Store Team Member, you are an essential partner for the overall success of brand and business. You will be part of a diverse, flexible, and people-orientated team who will work together to provide fast and friendly customer service for our morning rushers, afternoon lunchers and late night snackers who will count on you for the food, drinks and service that fuels their day. Our “Go-Getting” Team Members will develop their skills and grow their careers with hands-on training by being cross trained in the C-store and Food departments and tasks within our stores. If you’re ready for a fresh new career with endless opportunities that’s made to order just for you, come find your fit at GetGo. We are looking for full-time and part-time Team Members for multiple positions including: Front End Team Members (Cashiers) Kitchen Team Members Car Wash Team MembersJob Description
- Experience Required: 0 to 6 months
- Education Required: No High School diploma required
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 pounds
- Age Requirement: At least 18 years of age
- Maintain safety as the top priority in all aspects of your work, for your Team Members, customers, and products. This includes alertly watching customers at pumps to prevent drive-offs, misuse of fuel containers or placement, and fueling multiple vehicles within the same transaction. This also includes ensuring all safety and sanitation regulations are met.
- Handle customers’ transactions by collecting and processing various forms of payments and discounts according to established company policies and procedures, as well as championing customer-facing self-scan systems. Become knowledgeable of and adhere to all state and local laws related to alcohol and tobacco sales.
- Provide exemplary customer service in all areas of the business during interactions with customers, in additional to resolving guest complaints including, but not limited to speed of service, order accuracy, reissuing of Giant Eagle Advantage Cards, and resolution of Fuel Perk Issues. Monitor and react to Voice of Customer feedback to address and resolve customer concerns.
- Maintain excellent store conditions by stocking product, replacing misplaced items and tags, blocking, and straightening shelves, and capturing and communicating out-of-stock items.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the store facilities and equipment, including but not limited to the building perimeter, exterior pump area, counter area, sales floor, kitchen area, restrooms, back-room, breakroom, and office.
- Become cross-trained and proficient in the kitchen area by learning and executing the approved Made-To-Order and Grab-N-Go procedures, code dating products, conducting time and temperature controls, and managing product and supply inventories as needed. Additionally, pull Demand Planning data to guide fresh preparation decision-making, and react accordingly to unavailable items by removing them from the menu kiosk.
- Manage inventory by receiving in products from vendors and capturing vendor violations, becoming knowledgeable in and manage the Automated Replenishment system, conduct cigarette, tobacco and “Great to Go” counts, and scan out expired, discontinued, and discarded product. Execute demand and production planning, and process inventory orders as needed
- Identify compromised or inoperable equipment, assess criticality based on the impact of the business, and take appropriate action to capture and communicate the work order to have the equipment serviced.
- React to and report store incidents promptly based on the notification call chain. Utilize all internal modes of communication and other key data and metrics to stay apprised of Operational requirements, taking the necessary action to react and communicate information as needed.
- Perform all back-office accounting functions (e.g., balancing and reconciling daily and weekly paperwork).
- Receive and react to Team Member call-offs and other attendance violations and consult with Operational leadership for a reactionary plan so that store hours of operation are not disrupted.
- Perform highly detailed receipt of product including beer brought in by vendor partners, quantity verification based off invoice totals, enter costs into systems, and record unsatisfactory performance by vendor partners.