Why Time Investment Company?
While other companies struggled during COVID-19, we grew and are still expanding!
We are a company that is driven by our Core Principles of Service, Excellence, Integrity, Generosity and Fun! We raise the bar on point-of-sale financing through our people, our culture, and our commitment to both clients and customers.
What’s in it for you?
- Part Time Flexible Work-From-Home, including training period
- Flexible work schedule
- Willing to accommodate different hours and schedules
- Computer equipment and headset provided by TIC
- Monthly bonus potential
- Contribute to your 401(k)
- Potential for additional 5 hours Volunteer PTO
We need driven individuals who can adapt as we continue to grow and who are motivated to take on new responsibilities.
Our Customer Care Representatives work from the comfort of their home, providing warm and friendly customer service to our loan holders. They are always ready to answer questions and provide information about a customer’s loan, as well as happily help them their monthly payments.
- Welcome our new customers to TIC and review loan information with them
- Verify account information to ensure the customer’s needs are being met
- Interact with our customers in response to their inquiries about products and services, and to help resolve issues
- Support customers making their monthly payment or updating their information
- Create account notes that are clear and concise
- Work with title companies and banks asking for refinance requirements
- Available between 8am and 8pm; able to work late one night a week, as well as a rotating Saturday schedule (9am-noon)
- Only work until Noon Friday following a Saturday shift
- Support and live out our Core Principles
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Some college or college degree preferred; 2-3 years of customer service experience, including assisting customers by phone. Previous call center and/or finance experience is a plus!
Must have the ability to talk to customers, search and enter information into a computer program at the same time. Should be proficient in Microsoft Outlook; experience with a CRM program is desired although not necessary.
Job Type: Part-Time
Pay: $17.00 – $22.00 per hour
For more information, check us out at https://www.timeinvestment.com/
Call Center experience preferred but not necessary.