Requisition #: 2480
Location: Johns Hopkins Intrastaff, Baltimore, MD 21201
Category: Support Services (Services/Trades)
Work Week: Temporary Full Time
Weekend Work Required: No
Date Posted: Aug. 4, 2022
Johns Hopkins Intrastaff is the internal staffing agency for the Johns Hopkins Health System and partner hospitals, providing temporary support to a variety of the Johns Hopkins locations. Our employees are the strength of our service. Intrastaff is unique because it’s one of the very few agencies where a person has the benefit of being a temporary employee and also feels like a member of a large organization. Working at Hopkins means joining a culturally diverse team that includes some of the best nurses, physicians and allied health professionals in the world. Directly or indirectly, you’ll have exposure to cutting-edge technology and groundbreaking medical research.
Location:Bayview Medical Center
SHIFT:3:00PM – 11:30AM NIGHTS/with EVERY other weekend
- Provide escort services to participants on program transportation.
- Assist participants with ambulation and transfers using wheelchairs, walkers and canes.
- Transport/ escort participants to appointments and remain with them.
- Provides personal care assistance with toileting.
- Report damaged wheelchairs/ walkers to Transportation Supervisor.
- Seeks immediate professional assistance in case of participant emergency, or after observing an obvious change in participant’s aspect during transportation.
- Provides assistance with serving meals and snacks in the DHC.
- Provides assistance to the activity programs.
- Functions as a member of a multi-disciplinary teeam.
- Other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.