500 Sign On Bonus
A non-exempt medical office position responsible for front office processes in the physician practice
- Adheres to and supports the mission, purpose, philosophy, objectives, policies, and procedures of Tenet Physician Resources.
- Adheres to the Tenet HIPAA Compliance Plan and the Privacy Standards Confidentiality Agreement.
- Demonstrates support for the Tenet Corporate Compliance Program by being knowledgeable of compliance responsibilities as expressed in the Code of Conduct; adhering to federal and state laws, rules, regulations, and corporate policies and procedures policies that affect his/her specific job functions/responsibilities; and reporting compliance issues/concerns in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Greeting patients entering the physician practice.
- Answering office phones, making appointments, confirming appointments and rescheduling when necessary.
- Checks in patients and collects accurate patient demographics, enters data into electronic system and verifies insurance.
- Assists in checking out patients and assists them with referral processing and scheduling process
- Collects co-pays and posts charges.
- Charge entry and patient balance processing.
- Distributes information to patients regarding office policies, procedures, information about the practice, etc.
- Explain and enroll patients in the patient portal.
- Additional responsibilities as needed.
Education: High school diploma/GED or equivalent working knowledge..
Experience: One year customer service experience, preferably in a hospital or physician office setting.
Other Requirements: None
JOB: Clerical/AdministrativePRIMARY LOCATION: Phoenix, ArizonaFACILITY: Staff Abrazo Medical GroupJOB TYPE: Full-TimeSHIFT TYPE: Days
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.