Job Schedule:Per Diem
Job Shift:Shift 1
Work where every momentmatters.
Every day, almost 30,000 Hartford HealthCare employees come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut’s most comprehensive healthcare network.
Responsible for the safe, timely and accurate transport of patients, medical equipment and patient-related items to their destinations enabling physicians, nurses, technicians, and therapists to perform their duties in an effective manner. Ensures positive patient and customer satisfaction, proper utilization of body mechanics, adherence to policies, procedures and standards established by the Hospital, Department and Regulatory Agencies. Acts as a positive role model and team player demonstrating HHC mission and values. Must be sensitive and attentive to all patient/guest needs.
- Education: None
- Experience: None
- Licensure, Certification, Registration: N/A
- Language Skills: Must be able to read and speak English
- Responds to transport requests with a sense of urgency.
- Ensures oxygen tanks are not empty/tank has enough oxygen for entire transport.
- Ensures the comfort of the patient throughout entire request by being attentive; offers blankets, checks modesty, and only engages in appropriate conversation involving the patient.
We take great care of careers.
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge – helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.