Cano Health, our culture is a “family of families”, growing stronger together to improve the lives of our patients, communities, and our associates. A culture that succeeds because of the hearts and minds of our people. Our values and guiding principles transform our lives with purpose and passion, becoming one focused source of hopeful change. A leadership culture that cultivates and empowers our people to gain ownership for their contributions and success. The Cano Movement is proof of what everyday people with a passion for health care can accomplish together.
Join the Cano Movement! The movement that doesn’t just offer a job, it offers an opportunity to serve and grow with purpose. At Cano you will be part of a collaborative team, dedicated to the pursuit of health & wellness excellence.
Cano Health offers competitive salaries, medical, dental & vision insurance, employee mental health program, paid time off, paid holidays, 401(k) with employer match, employee stock purchase program, tuition reimbursement and much more.
is responsible for processing the corporation’s biweekly payroll. The incumbent will ensure that the Payroll is processed accurately, and payroll records integrity is maintained. a
- Maintains a thorough understanding of employment regulations, industry trends, current practices, new developments, applicable laws, and employment legislation pertaining to all personnel matters, and various federal requirements.
- Focuses on optimizing efficiency, ensuring data integrity, and safeguarding system security/data privacy with a commitment to utilizing best practices and overseeing HR Data Security procedures and guidelines.
- Prepares and validates incentive pay data batches by balancing and resolving discrepancies.
- Updates and maintains payroll records by entering, reviewing, and approving changes in reports to, job titles, department, business unit transfers.
- Process wage garnishment, child support payments and employment verifications.
- Maintains payroll files in compliance with applicable legal requirements.
- Ensures time records are approved by managers by the stablished due date.
- Maintains time off records including but not limited to sick time, vacation, and other accrued leave.
- Reviews Associate Status Change Forms and other HR related forms to ensure proper HRIS data entry functions are completed.
- Process biweekly payroll, in a timely manner.
- Processes and reviews new hires on a weekly basis.
- Assist with related special projects as required.
- Ensures confidentiality and professionalism is maintained when dealing with sensitive and confidential information.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.