Ref ID: 03000-0012014875
Classification: Payroll Administrator
Compensation: $55000.00 to $65000.00 yearly
This challenging Payroll & Benefit Manager role provides a strong career growth opportunity with an industry leader in a booming and mission driven industry. You will succeed in this role if you have the ability to communicate effectively and deliver strong internal customer service while working in a deadline-driven environment. In this Payroll & Benefit Manager role, you will manage the production of accurate and timely payroll for employees. This client offers some remote flexibility, autonomy to run the payroll/benefits department of one and grow as the company grows! If interested in submitting your application, please get in touch with Stephanie Shine on Linkedin for an immediate conversation or call [Phone number shown when applying].
– Examine data entered by others in the payroll software to include, but not limited to salary/wage increases, benefit deductions, employee termination dates, and employee leaves of absence under FMLA or other unpaid leave
– Aid staff with wage deductions, fringe benefits, pay related issues, PTO accruals, and general questions related to payroll
– Examine payroll areas, fringe benefit reporting, and pay practices related to FLSA to determine how those practices apply to advise management
– Team up with Human Resources, Information Technology, and other internal business partners to ensure security protocols for pay systems
– Direct quarterly and year-end payroll reports
– Execute regular payroll reporting as required and assist with financial audits related to pay records and associated general ledger
– Meet current payroll tax requirements and relevant laws associated with the processing of employee wage data, including payroll taxes, employee federal and state income and social security taxes and other required reporting
– Supervise voluntary deductions, as well as wage garnishments, pay levies, and other involuntary court-ordered payments in a timely manner, including reporting to the necessary authorities
– Assure timely processing of payroll in accordance with labor regulations and standard accounting principles
– Originate systems and protocols to direct the collection, calculation and entering of pay data
– 3+ years of payroll experience
– Experience working with an HRIS system and high proficiency with spreadsheets is required
– Paychex Experience highly desired, but not required
– Benefits payroll experience desired
– HRIS Payroll System experience
– bi-Monthly Payroll experience required
– Demonstrated knowledge of benefits administration
– Foundational knowledge in HR Payroll System
– Adeptness in Benefit Functions
– Demonstrated ability in garnishments, various withholdings, and processing liens
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at [Phone number shown when applying]. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [Link available when viewing the job] for more information.
© 2021 Robert Half. An Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veterans. By clicking “Apply Now,” you’re agreeing to [Link available when viewing the job].
- Est. Salary: $55,000-$65,000 / YEAR
- Posting Date:14th Oct 2021
- Valid through:13th Nov 2021