Shield Energy is hiring EXPERIENCED Permission to Operate (PTO) Specialists. Shield takes pride in creating a family friendly working environment allowing you to make money, and enjoy life! Our mission is to provide YOUwith the best working experience possible by redefining what it means to create outstanding work life balance. Shield Energy is looking for long term team members who want to build a career, and find a home with MASSIVEgrowth opportunities.
Shield Energy provides a continuous improvement culture where bright people from varied backgrounds learn how to inspire others, find creative solutions to complex problems and positively impact the world. The opportunities are endless for capable people willing to put in the work.
Our PTO specialists plays a crucial role in the operations of the company. They need to communicate effectively with the utility companies, customer, sales representatives, and co-workers, but unlike other environments this isn’t just about making or taking phone calls. We balance an environment of not only communicating with multiple individuals but working on account workflows and data entry off the phone as well. They must create solutions with minimal direction and see them through to completion. This position is a Monday-Friday position with opportunities to work from home.
- Answer phone calls, emails, and texts from utility companies, customers and sales representatives in a timely manner
- Communicate effectively and professionally
- Make outbound calls to verify customers, reschedule appointments, and confirm installers have information needed to make the install.
- Review a customer’s account to ensure accuracy and make changes when necessary
- Contribute ideas to process improvement (problem solving)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $1,000.00 – $1,200.00 per week
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote