The Workplace Occupational Safety and Health Manager will be responsible for planning and developing Occupational Safety and Health strategies for the company in accordance with corporate and statutory health and safety laws. S/he will be responsible for establishing policies and programs that will create and maintain a safe workplace for all employees and will work with local management, and global resources, to ensure compliance with OSH across all sites to meet business targets.
- Develop and execute health and safety plans in the workplace according, but not limited, to corporate guidelines and statutory requirements – and enforce these policies to establish a culture of health and safety in the workplace.
- Evaluate practices, procedures and facilities to assess risk, mitigation and adherence to the law
- Conduct inspection of, but not limited to, sites, practices, and processes to ensure enforcement of standards and compliance with all corporate and statutory requirements.
- Develop and conduct training materials and presentations for health and safety matters
- Investigate accidents or incidents to discover causes and handle worker’s compensation claims
- Formulate solutions to issues, improvement opportunities or new prevention measures
- Manage various stakeholders like Workplace, HR, Legal, Compliance, Facilities, and other Global resources, to report on health and safety awareness, issues, data and projects.
- Lead any and all relevant internal and statutory audits and compliance initiatives
- Lead and participate in crisis management, business continuity and disaster recovery efforts to protect the business, employees and its clients
- Performance management of third-party safety service providers
• Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree course, preferably Safety Management and other related fields • Must have at least 5 years proven work experience in leading , preferably in the IT/BPO industry • Experience in Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) and Risk Assessment skills • Good communication skills • Dole Accredited – Safety Practitioner (should be valid – renewed every 3 years) is an advantage • Extensive experience in managing OSH contracts or knowledge of OSHA, ISO45001 & EPA is a plus • Willing to be assigned in Boni, Mandaluyong City • Regular Shift, 8AM-5:30PM (flexible)
This vacancy posted through Indeed and it's network using the Indeed's API. If you find this job is not supposed to be on this site, please report it on Indeed.