Clarest Health (Parent company of ProCare LTC Pharmacy) is on a mission to deliver innovative and customer focused pharmacy services and we need your help!
We are seeking to hire Order Entry Pharmacy Technicians to work onsite in our growing Phoenix Office.
About Us: Clarest Health(Parent companyofProCare LTC Pharmacy) was formed in 2007 with the goal of providing the highest levels of customer service and quality of care in a cost-effective way. We currently support patients across five states and, based on the value we’re able to provide, will be expanding our footprint. If you are looking to join a growing, collaborative, service orientated environment where your work makes a real difference in patients’ lives, Clarest Health (Parent Company of ProCare LTC) is the right place for you.
Schedule: 8: 30 am – 5 pm and rotating weekends
- 401(k) with company match
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Work in an office space designed with you in mind
- Culture that appreciates the work you do and the ideas you have
- Colleagues that share your customer focus and commitment to excellence
The Order Entry Pharmacy Technician is a critical contributor in getting patients the medications they need, when they need them. This requires you to enter new and refill prescriptions, provide excellent customer service while consulting telephonically with our customers, and work as part of a collaborative team to achieve efficient pharmacy operations.
Job responsibilities include:
- Enter new and refill medication orders into the pharmacy software system with accuracy and efficiency
- Track delivery status of medications
- Provide superior customer service while consulting telephonically with customers regarding medication orders
- Collaborate with team members to achieve mutual success, ensure timely delivery of medications, and exceed customer expectations
- Monitor reports to identify medication orders requiring attention and resolve the identified concern
- Ensure Order Entry is meeting its commitments for pharmacy run times and exceeding expectations of our customers / colleagues performing fulfillment
- Licensed by the Arizona State Board of Pharmacy
Skills and Abilities:
- Dependable, trustworthy, and customer service orientated – required
- Able to interpret and input medication orders with accuracy and efficiency
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Effective communicator
- Quick and independent learner
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Familiar with common pharmacy concepts including insurance, sig codes, etc.
- Remain flexible and adaptable to changing workflow demands
- Frameworks experience a plus
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: One location