Job Type: Full-time/ Part Time
Salary: $11.25 to $12 per hour
Location: 5423 Alexander Road Dublin, VA 24084
Great things are happening at Domino’s Pizza, and we are looking for exceptional people who want to be part of the best pizza delivery company in the world! You will be responsible for taking orders, making pizzas, and giving the customer the best experience possible! You must have an outgoing personality, be efficient and energetic, and be willing to work in a fun and fast paced environment. At Domino’s Pizza, we are searching for top candidates who are adaptable, self-motivated, and have passion for customer service and leadership! Learn and sharpen your business skills as a manager for Domino’s Pizza by staffing your store, managing costs, and developing your team members all while in a fun and energetic environment.
New River Valley Pizza runs a standard criminal background check on all employees. Team Members will also need to provide a valid form of ID, as well as a social security card, or birth certificate for our records.
Those eligible to deliver as well will also have a motor vehicle history report is run prior to job offer, and every 6 months once employed. Drivers are not permitted to have more than 2 moving violations in 2 years, or 3 violations in 3 years, *in addition to other infractions, ask your hiring manager for more details. In addition – they will also be asked to provide proof of valid car insurance and up to date vehicle registration.
Position Requirements and Responsibilities:
As a Customer Service Representative – your duties include but are not limited to –
- Operate all equipment.
- Stock ingredients from delivery area to storage, work area, walk-in cooler.
- Prepare products to standards
- Receive and process telephone orders.
- Ability to communicate verbally with customers and co-workers to process orders both over the phone and in person.
- Take inventory and complete associated paperwork.
- Clean equipment and facility.
- Training provided on the job.
- Communication Skills Ability to comprehend and give correct written instructions.
- Essential Functions/Skills Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide accurately and quickly (may use calculator).
- Must be able to make correct monetary change.
- Verbal, writing, and telephone skills to take and process orders.
- Motor coordination between eyes and hands/fingers to rapidly and accurately make precise movements with speed.
- Ability to enter orders using a computer keyboard or touch screen.
- Ability to lift at least 40-50lbs.
The ability to direct activities, perform repetitive tasks, work alone and with others, work under stress, meet strict quality control standards, deal with people, analyze and compile data, make judgments and decisions.
Many of our team members began their careers as delivery drivers or CSR’s and today are successful Domino’s franchise owners. From delivery driver to management, general manager to franchisee or Manager Corporate Operations, our organization offers a world of opportunity for growth!
Exposure to varying and sometimes adverse weather conditions when removing trash and performing other outside tasks. In-store temperatures range from 36 degrees in cooler to 90 degrees and above in some work areas. Sudden changes in temperature in work area and while outside. Potential fumes from food odors. Exposure to cornmeal dust. Cramped quarters including walk-in cooler. Hot surfaces/tools from oven up to 500 degrees or higher. Sharp edges and moving mechanical parts.
PandoLogic. Keywords: Pizza Maker, Location: Pulaski, VA – 24301