Welcome to the Funko-verse, a world built on pure imagination, a land governed by the philosophy that stories matter, a universe comprised of characters from countless fandoms, a galaxy of once upon a times and happily ever afters.
But what does Funko do?
Funko is a purveyor of pop culture and licensed-focused collectibles company located in Everett, WA. Funko currently holds hundreds of licenses and the rights to create tens of thousands of characters – one of the largest portfolios in the pop culture and collectibles industry. Funko’s Pop! Vinyl is the number one stylized vinyl collectible on the market, selling millions of figures to fans around the world.
Come be part of the Planning team here at Funko!
Your Superpowers in Action
- Work closely with the Sales and Procurement teams to help execute the allocation of sales order lines from factory purchase orders
- Help execute the allocation of Supply Plan items created by the Planning team
- Supports sales and Key Customer Accounts in their allocation needs, requirements, and date deadlines
- Works alongside Procurement with the allocations of FOB shipments and reviews weekly with the Direct Ship and Planning departments to resolve
- Weekly creation of Sales Action reports sent to the Sales Teams to help drive sales
- Previous experience with an ERP system (Microsoft NAV or Oracle is a plus)
- Manage and update item statuses alongside Licensing, Royalties, Planning, and Procurement departments
- Enters, confirms and manages the orders placed by our Funko UK/EMEA accounts
Must-Have Superhero Gadgetry
- Previous planning, sales, customer service, or business operations experience preferred
- Work in a fast-paced work environment
- High attention to detail
- Self-Efficient: has time management skills to get tasks done all while working remotely.
- Explorative learner looking to improve processes as needed
- Personability: has the people skills to work across many departments and levels.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office is required
- Extensive Excel Spreadsheet knowledge and navigation
- Pivot Tables, Cube Sources, Sales and Inventory Reporting
- Use of formulas, sorting, filtering (Vlookups, SumIF, etc.)
- Ability to organize, manage high email volume, and prioritize tasks
- Microsoft Teams
- Knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Teams and/or other work video chat services that are applicable
Job Type: Temporary