The cashier member with Popeyes will have skills and behaviors to create memorable experiences for our Guests. A Team member is passionate about providing Guests with the best experience possible. Must be able to follow Cajun Hospitality: Smile, make eye contact, greet the Guest, repeat the order, and thank the Guest. Team members must enjoy working with people who take food seriously yet have fun preparing and serving it. Must be committed to contributing to the collaborative spirit of the team, be energized by the opportunity to learn, grow, and explore your career potential.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Greets Guests with a smile while receiving orders and processing payments
- Prepares and packages food and drink products
- Upselling and cross-selling when appropriate
- Processing returns and refunds, and resolving customer complaints
- Unloads and stocks inventory items as needed
- Any task assigned by the Manager on Duty
- Prompt and regular attendance on assigned shifts
- Acts with integrity and honesty, and promotes the culture of Popeyes
- Qualifications and skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to interact in a positive and professional manner with Guests and coworkers
- Consistently stand during serving customers or at register
Qualifications and skills
· Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age
· Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Must have good communication skills
- Ability to interact in a positive and professional manner with guests and coworkers
Why Choose Us?
- Employee Discount – receive 50% discount on meals during your shifts
- FREE Beverages – receive free soft drinks, coffee, tea and water during your shifts
- FREE Uniform – receive a brand-new uniform at orientation
- Company-wide discount – receive a 25% discount at over 40 company-affiliated restaurants!
- Flexible Schedules – we’ll work with you because employee work/life balance matters!
- Employee Referral Bonus – refer a friend and get paid!
- Employee Assistance Program – receive confidential, personal, & web-based support on a variety of important topics such as stress management, dependent care, nutrition, legal & finances
- Advancement – On-the-job skills training to prepare employees for upward mobility opportunities
*This restaurant is independently owned and operated by Pop Star, Inc., a franchisee of Popeyes. This job posting contains only general information about the position and is not intended as a job description. For full job descriptions, please go to our Careers page at dencofamily.com./careers. We are an equal opportunity employer that makes employment decisions based on skills and experience and we encourage all qualified applicants to apply.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 – $16.50 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid training
- Quick service & fast food restaurant
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location