Do you aim high? Are you genuinely helpful? Are you looking for a place where you can make a difference, receive ongoing support, and build a rewarding, long-lasting career? Then search no further, you may be a good fit for FirstService Residential!
We are looking to hire an amazing Portfolio community Manager for an HOA Association. Apply today!
Perform functions to manage, direct and provide leadership and exceptional customer service to an assigned property(s). Ensure property(s) is maintained and operated in accordance with company objectives and facilitate solutions to problems between communities and internal support staff, guided by precedent and working within the limits of established policies.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide management and leadership to assigned property(s).
- Collaborate with Regional Director to develop goals and communicate established goals. Ensure the goals and needs of the property, company and its customers are consistently met.
- Prioritize to ensure deadlines are met in a timely manner and delegated workload as carried out effectively.
- Ensure proper coverage and staffing levels. Provide direction to staff and assist in the investigation and resolution of problems.
- Conduct site inspections regularly. Identify deficiencies and provide recommendations and action plans to improve the property.
- Review financial statements and report variances; submit invoices in a timely manner and review invoices/checks for accuracy.
- Monitor expenses, initiate cost reduction programs, and negotiate prices with vendors to ensure property expenses are maintained within budget.
- Knowledge and ability to apply state Statutes and Community's documents.
- Knowledge of assets, cash balance, and availability of funds for projects and cash flow management for capital improvements.
- Prepare association newsletter and/or other communication such as the website for the owners and residents as required.
- Maintain accurate records, files, and communications pertinent to the Association and maintain up to date equipment maintenance logs.
Knowledge, Skills, & Proficiencies:
- Practice and adhere to FirstService Residential Global Service Standards and Core Values.
- Conduct business always with the highest standards of personal, professional, and ethical conduct.
- Perform or assist with any operations as required to maintain workflow and to meet schedules.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
Education & Experience:
Bachelor's Degree in Business, or related field from an accredited college or university, AND three years’ experience in Property Operations and/ or hospitality; OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
Physical Requirements / Working Environment:
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
- Must be able to sit and/ or stand for extended periods of time. Property walks may occur which includes lengthy walks on uneven surfaces.
To learn more about our company and culture, please visit: www.fsresidential.com/arizona
*FirstService Residential is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FirstService Residential does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $58,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Scottsdale, AZ: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
Work Location: One location