With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Are you the one we are looking for?
Inviting applications for the role of Principal Consultant – Database Developer
In this role, candidate will be responsible for providing Support and Application Enhancement services in a Database environment during regular India hours from India location. Candidate will be working with SMEs, Business Analyst, module developers, Users and other Support functions for complete end-to-end SDLC for Capital Market Client.
Additional responsibilities shall include engage with Client in requirement gathering, Status update on work, UAT and be the key partner in the overall engagement.
- Responsible for providing Support and Application Enhancement services in a Database environment.
- Working with SMEs, Business Analyst, module developers, Users and other Support functions for complete end-to-end SDLC for Capital Market Client.
- Engage with Client in requirement gathering, Status update on work, UAT and be the key partner in the overall engagement.
Qualifications we seek in you!
- BE/B Tech/ MCA
- Demonstrable experience in any Database (Sybase/PLSQL).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid experience in application troubleshooting in SLA driven environment.
- Experience of using Eclipse, DB tools, Service Now, Autosys, JIRA, Git/Bitbucket.
- Good Understanding of ITIL Methodology & experience in working global teams in a multi-application support environment.
- Ready to adapt to evolving technologies with simultaneous support to existing frameworks.
- Good hands on experience on Database & Unix
- Good to have at-least one Scripting experience – Perl or Python
- Excellent customer facing skills that include conducting compelling technical briefing & demonstrations including critical issues, status reports and resolving impediments. The person should have a technical capability to troubleshoot applications, implement new technologies and articulate the solutions to the customer.
- SQL server 2016 developer
- Writing complex stored procedure/ Function/Views/Queries
- Following SQL standard methodologies
- Design and develop Database Objects.
- SQL Performance Testing.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.