Skydio is the leading US drone manufacturer and world leader in autonomous flight, the key technology for the future of drones and aerial transportation. The Skydio team combines deep expertise in artificial intelligence, best-in-class hardware and software product development, and operational excellence to empower a broader, more diverse audience of drone users - from action sports enthusiasts to first responders.
About the team:
The Skydio Customer Support team provides best-in-class service and support to our growing customer base across the world.
About the role:
We're looking for a highly-motivated and technical individual with UAS experience who is passionate about helping customers and delivering a best-in-class technical and logistics support experience. This person will act as the highest level of technical support for our growing Federal and Enterprise customer base and will report to our U.S based Enterprise Support Manager.
How you'll make an impact:
- Be the conduit between Skydio and our Federal and Enterprise customers with the ability to address all advanced technical support questions our customers may have in a timely manner.
- Manage any technical escalations into the Skydio Fed team, Product Support, and Engineering.
- Know Skydio products inside and out, and proactively seek clarity on areas of confusion that are of interest to our customers.
- Work closely with internal teams to become an expert on Skydio's products, processes, specifications, and product roadmap.
- Own the Federal segment of our enterprise business, working closely with Sales and CS teams to deliver top-quality support for our customers, and build support processes that are relevant to these verticals.
- Work directly with product teams to communicate common break/fix points and prioritize and understand development timelines.
- Work with our Product Support Engineering team to bridge any gaps between the data and learnings coming from our support and engineering teams.
- Be flexible: Willing and enthusiastic to work on multiple projects, both tactical and strategic as needed.
What would make you a good fit:
- Military experience and/or UAS/UAV background is a plus.
- Ukrainian or other language competencies (German, French, etc) is a plus.
- Willing to work a flexible schedule and hours to meet the needs of our customers while communicating with the other distributed Skydio teams.
- Experience working cross-functionally across engineering, ops, product, and go-to-market teams.
- Adept at advanced technical troubleshooting and problem-solving.
- Familiar with triage and escalation workflows, and understand priority definitions and SLAs.
- Assertive self-starter with excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
- 3-5 years of engineering, SME, or technical account management experience is preferred.
- Some experience in Linux operating systems is preferred.
- A born troubleshooter with a passion for the potential of drone technology and a strong desire to learn new skills and grow with Skydio.
At Skydio we believe that diversity drives innovation. We have created a multi-disciplinary environment that embraces the power of diverse perspectives to create elegant solutions for complex problems. We are committed to growing our network of people, programs, and resources to nurture an inclusive culture.
As such, we do not make hiring or other employment-related decisions on the basis of an applicant or employee's race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), pregnancy, gender, gender identity or expression, age, religion, disability status, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics, veteran, military or family status, or other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local anti-discrimination laws.
For positions located in the United States of America, our company Skydio, Inc. uses E-Verify to confirm employment eligibility. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit https://www.e-verify.gov/