Looking to make a difference? Become a CAREgiver and enjoy fulfilling work with flexible hours.
Hundreds of individuals of all ages in the Scottsdale area need help. Whether they’re elderly, disabled, or otherwise, long-term care is an essential service for these people. That’s where CAREgivers step in. At All Valley Premier Private Care & Home Health Care, we put the CARE in CAREgivers, and we’re looking for people who have big hearts, a desire to grow in their role, and the drive to help us reshape the caregiving industry.
As a CAREgiver, you’ll help individuals in their homes with personal care, light housekeeping, meal preparation, errands, and more. If you want to provide people with safety, companionship, and peace of mind, we’re ready to empower you with the tools and training needed for an enjoyable, long-term career.
This job posting is to provide care for a specific client located off of Scottsdale Rd and Dixileta in Scottsdale. They need care 2-3 days each week for 2-3 hours each day. This is a part time position, but there may be opportunities to work with other clients as well.
At All Valley, we’re about investing in our people, and we offer a variety of benefits right from the start. This includes an onboarding bonus when you join our team: for your first 90 hours, you’ll receive a $100 bonus for every 30 hours you work. That’s a total of $300 on top of your first couple paychecks!
We also go above and beyond to make sure you have all of the skills and knowledge you need to provide the very best care. Your interactive CAREgiver training with All Valley Home Health Care includes:
- CPR & First Aid training
- Direct Care Worker training
- Ongoing CEU training (6 hours each year)
- Optional Advanced Emotional Intelligence training
- Employee self-care wellness training
And these are just a part of the amazing benefits we offer! Other benefits include:
- Employee of the Quarter award (be recognized and get a $100 bonus!)
- An annual Employee Appreciation Day
- Referral bonus of $300 for helping us expand our team
- Team-building events (both virtual and in-person)
- Costco membership ($60 value)
- Verizon Wireless discount (up to 22%)
- Paid employee sick time (accrue up to 40 hours annually)
- And more!
We are on a mission to “Raise the Level of Care” for our clients, and we’re doing that by investing in our team—which could be YOU. As we see it, when you’re taken care of, you’re able to provide even better care, which is why we focus on the CARE in CAREgiver.
We also understand that the care you’re able to give only goes as far as the training you’ve received, which is why we help you through CPR and First Aid training for free. You’ll also have opportunities for advanced training like emotional intelligence and leadership skills, among others.
CAREgivers and COVID-19
Our clientele includes some of the most at-risk people when it comes to COVID-19, and so we established a response plan early-on in the pandemic to protect our CAREgivers and clients alike. As a part of the All Valley team, you’ll combine compassion with research-based protection strategies to provide fulfilling companionship while keeping everyone safe. Our resources include rapid response testing for COVID-19, and we can also help you arrange for a vaccination (including transportation to and from if needed) in collaboration with AHCCCS.
Every client has unique needs, but some tasks you’ll likely see as a CAREgiver include:
1. Helping clients with the activities of daily living (bathing, dressing, and grooming assistance, toileting assistance).
2. Talking with clients and offering them companionship while on shift.
3. Preparing nutritious meals and snacks for clients.
4. Providing transfer assistance by moving clients in and out of the bed, bath, wheelchair, or car.
5. Creating and maintaining a pleasant environment.
6. Helping with sanitation and housekeeping tasks of client’s room, bathroom, and common areas.
7. Performing general household tasks including laundry and errands.
All applicants must be at least 18 years of age, and because you will be working with people on an individual basis each day communication skills are important. Our clients also often require physical help so it’s important you’re able to stand, walk, and negotiate stairs over a shift, and you should also be able to lift 50 pounds or more and operate basic household tools. Our training can help build your skills and guide you into a career of compassionate caregiving in all other areas.
All Valley Premiere Private Care & Home Health Care provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious beliefs, sex, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability or history of disability, genetic information, status as a protected veteran or disabled veteran, or any other status protected by Federal, state or local law.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $18.00 - $20.00 per hour
- To help us determine which office you would report to, what are your two major cross streets?
Work Location: Multiple Locations