Who We Are and What We Are All About:
Join global leaders in engineered materials to power, protect and connect our world with Rogers Corporation. At Rogers Corporation, we’re changing how the world uses technology. We develop innovative specialty materials and components that enable technology in a wide array of high-growth markets. Our customers demand high performance and reliability, so we are always looking for people who enjoy a challenge, make things happen and get results. Integrity is at the heart of how we work. We excel at building enduring relationships that foster trust between our colleagues and our business partners. We work creatively and cross-functionally, making a rewarding environment. To grow with a global, results-oriented company, explore our latest job listings.
The Process Engineer is responsible for providing day-to-day engineering support for manufacturing operations, as well as implementing yield, process and product improvements.
- Maintain safety, product quality/yield and manufacturing effectiveness through daily troubleshooting and resolution of process difficulties, while working in a cross-functional team environment.
- Optimize manufacturing processes to provide sustainable gains in cost effectiveness and product performance through capital projects, statistical analysis, designed experiments and procedural changes.
- Work with customers to resolve technical/quality issues and provide special products.
- Participate in cross-functional teams (manufacturing operations, R&D, marketing, etc.) to resolve problems and develop new products.
- Start-up new products and equipment (supervises installation, troubleshoots initial production, ensures new processes and products meet requirements, documents and transfers to production).
- Supervise engineering assistants, as needed
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Required Education and Experience:
- BS degree in engineering or equivalent BS degree in other science
- 3-5 years’ experience in process engineering
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Familiarity with MS Office software
- Familiarity with Minitab or other statistical software
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Self-starter with demonstrated leadership and problem-solving abilities
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Experience solving technical problems relating to mechanics, thermodynamics and/or materials characterization
- Experience in development and characterization of test methods
- Experience in project management
Preferred Skills and Abilities:
- Familiarity with ISO/IATF quality systems
Why work for Rogers
With an outstanding work environment, vast developmental opportunities, and a top-notch benefit package, we empower employees with a culture of excellence. Come join a winning team!
Rogers Corporation provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.
How You Can Apply for this Position
Visit us at: [Link available when viewing the job] to apply!
About Rogers Corporation:
Rogers Corporation (NYSE:ROG) is a global leader in engineered materials to power, protect and connect our world. With more than 180 years of materials science and engineering experience, Rogers delivers high performance solutions that enable Advanced Connectivity and Advanced Mobility, as well as other technologies where reliability is critical. Rogers delivers Power Electronics Solutions for energy-efficient motor drives, vehicle electrification and alternative energy; Elastomeric Materials Solutions for sealing, vibration management, and impact protection in mobile devices, transportation interiors, industrial equipment and performance apparel; and Advanced Connectivity Solutions for wireless infrastructure, automotive safety and radar systems. Headquartered in Arizona (USA), Rogers operates manufacturing facilities in the United States, China, Germany, Belgium, Hungary, and South Korea, with joint ventures and sales offices worldwide. For more information, visit [Link available when viewing the job].