- Direct orders using P-Card and eReq University systems
- Paperwork reconciliation and accounts payable
- Assist in reconciling Henry Schein orders and paperwork
- Clinical Operations Cost‐ Center Database data‐ entry, management and reporting
- Assist SDM Finance area by tracking and accounting for clinic supply costs.
- Assist Finance team
- with analysis of accounts, calculations of fees, and schedule preparation as needed. Cost analysis and reporting for the annual Cost report.
- Assist with meeting minutes, record of Infection & Hazard Control Committee and perform other related duties as assigned by Director of Clinical Operations
Outstanding Benefits Package
Working at UB comes with benefits that exceed salary alone. There are personal rewards including comprehensive health and retirement plan options. We also focus on creating and sustaining a healthy mix of work, personal and academic pursuit – all in an effort to support your work-life effectiveness. Visit our benefits website to learn about our benefit packages.
About The University at Buffalo
The University at Buffalo (UB) #ubuffalo is one of America’s leading public research universities and a flagship of the State University of New York system, recognized for our excellence and our impact. UB is a premier, research-intensive public university dedicated to academic excellence. Our research, creative activity and people positively impact the world. Like the city we call home, UB is distinguished by a culture of resilient optimism, resourceful thinking and pragmatic dreaming that enables us to reach others every day. Visit our website to learn more about the University at Buffalo.