- Submit and track product labels through the registration, renewal and/or notification process.
- Register regulated products and facilities domestically and internationally.
- Review product label artwork for regulatory compliance.
- Research laws, regulations, regulatory bulletins, advisories, and guidance materials.
- Respond and provide guidance to internal and external customer inquiries regarding US Federal, State, & local, and international regulations, and their requirements.
- Maintain communication with federal and state regulatory agencies.
- Submit governmental reports.
- Obtain Certificates of Free Sale, cGMP, apostille, or other similar documents.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Regulatory Affairs or Quality Assurance, Scientific, Technical, or Legal discipline
- 3 years prior regulatory affairs experience
- Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered (i.e. Master's degree with 1 year of regulatory affairs experience)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively by e-mail, by phone, and in person.
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to maintain records related to product registrations.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,160.00 - $128,747.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Organizational Compliance Occupations: 1 year (Preferred)
- FDA regulations: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote