This role will be responsible for managing a product portfolio in collaboration with a Category Manager or Merchandising Manager. This role will be developing, sourcing, evaluating, and selecting products within a category.
Pay: Starting at $17-$20/hr
Hours: Between 7:00am – 5:00pm
- Assists the Category Manager or Merchandise Manager with the completion of product or assortment projects
- Assists with sourcing, evaluating, and selecting suppliers that enhance the categories product and service portfolio
- Manages the basic functions of the product life cycle from item creation to product disposition
- Manages assigned vendor relationships
- Processes sample shipments to and from suppliers
- Collects new item set up data
- Exercises care within work environment to prevent injuries. Support and follow all company safety policies and procedures
- Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of purchasing methods and procedures including formal contracting techniques and competitive bidding.
- Ability to research the marketplace for new products, sources of supplies, materials, equipment, and suppliers.
- Ability to recognize and suggest remedies to problems which may arise in purchasing policies and procedures.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing with suppliers and manufacturers’ representatives to write accurate product descriptions that reflect the equipment and supply needs of the customer
- Ability to evaluate the capability of suppliers in meeting the product demands of our customers.
- Encourages and facilitates cooperation, pride, trust, and group identity. Fosters commitment and team spirit.
- Estimates and budgets time necessary to complete assignments; prioritizes effectively
- Seeks to continuously improve; readily supports change and can adapt to daily challenges and large one-off change events.
- Displays motivation, initiative, enthusiasm, and commitment to objectives.
What does Express offer to you??
- Weekly paychecks!
- Vision Insurance
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- 401(K) Retirement Savings Plan
- Life Insurance
- Referral Bonuses (Earn up to $125 for each person you refer!)
Why Express Employment Professionals, Appleton WI?
- Express, Appleton WI placed 543 people in 2020 just in the Appleton area!
- We provide our associates with excellent comprehensive and competitive benefits!
- When you apply to us, you apply to 100+ companies in the Fox Valley!
Call [Phone number shown when applying] to schedule a phone interview
Address – 3303 W College Ave STE B Appleton, WI 54914
Email – [Link available when viewing the job]
“Like” our Appleton & Waupaca County Facebook pages for more up to date job opportunities
- Est. Salary: $17-$20 / HOUR
- Posting Date:13th Nov 2021
- Valid through:12th Dec 2021