Location: San Francisco, CA
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Product Support Specialist II
- Participate in data collections to pilot protocols, test workflows, and assess device stability.
- Perform data collection tasks (conduct studies/tests) for algorithm and sensor development across products.
- Capable of performing data analysis on the collected data, both spot checking and with graphical data visualization.
- Study and subject coordination, including working with external vendors or third parties and mitigating risk.
- Experience with experimental design including hypothesis testing, piloting a protocol, and executing all steps of an experiment with rigor.
- Help develop new test setups and tools to meet the data collection needs of a variety of teams.
- Develop and configure/edit scripts to run for data collection.
- Continually improve development process to gain efficiency, remove obstacles, and simplify problems.
- This is a San Francisco based position.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Execute and monitor data collection tests with various sensors
- Plan and oversee collection and analysis of high-quality datasets
- Work with researchers, program managers, and engineers to define, plan, build, and debug tests
- BS in Engineering or related field
- Experience working with hardware
- Experience with Python or other coding languages
- Ability to collect data on the behavior of users and devices in a variety of environments, use cases, and situations
- Ability to perform manual testing, run scripts for monitored testing, and document experiments for early-stage product life-cycle development, proof-of-concept, and benchmarking
- Detail-oriented and ability to complete tasks/projects with set deadlines
- Ability to organize, multitask, and prioritize work in a fast-paced environment
- Proof of Covid-19 vaccination and ability to work in San Francisco and Mountain View as needed
Contact: [Link available when viewing the job]
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at [Link available when viewing the job]