US Belt Corp is looking for workers who are looking for a paid, full time, 5 days a week job.
We are an Accessory Design House and Factory of Belts. We create, sample and produce the belts here in Scottsdale Arizona.
No Experience Necessary: Most important is enthusiasm and willingness to learn. We are a small Design and Accessory manufacturing company located in North Scottsdale, within the Scottsdale Airpark. Have been in business over 25 years.
We have a significant brand of our own within the market, as well as an extensive portfolio of custom design brands we work with. You'll aid in the day to day running of the Scottsdale assembly & shipping office.
- Participating in all tasks needed to get production made and orders shipped out. By completing tasks by both machine and by hand.
- Performing quality check son products and parts
- Cut out parts, following patters or outline, using knives, shears, scissors or machine presses.
- Align and stitch or glue materials such a fabric, fleece and leather to join parts
- Dye, soak, polish, paint, stamp, stitch, stain, buff or engrave leather or other materials to obtain desired effects decorations or shapes
- Operate sewing machines, position items under needles, guide garments under needs and presser fete to sew parts together such as loops, straps and buckles.
- Packaging finished products with price tags, hangers, and poly-bags
- Clean, sweep or otherwise maintain work areas.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Passionate about creating an efficient and a positive environment within the office. Should be friendly, enthusiastic and have a passion for learning.
- Job is physical. Must be able to work on your feet all day, hustle through the shop as it is fast paced, and be able to lift hides of leather and boxes of completed products ~ 40 lbs.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Candidates must be interested in handling all types of materials such as leathers and final products.
- Hiring is contingent on passing a drug test. Random drug tests are performed during employment.
What's in it for you:
- Will begin as an hourly compensation situation, and if the position develops further, will turn into a bonus offered position.
- You get to work with great people in a creative environment.
- Job versatility – everyone is cross trained. No two days are the same. New projects each day with new brands looking for better product, as well as current customers seeking fresh designs.
- You're helping to build brand culture, while developing hands on experience.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $18.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Scottsdale, AZ 85260: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
Work Location: One location