What You'll Do
- Assist in the booking of remote and studio ENG shoots on behalf of production from conception to completion.
- Coordinate production shoot prep including hiring crew, securing locations, gear/expendable/supply rentals, and fulfillments including drop-offs/pickups, setting up, catering, craft services, etc.
- Assist in creating best practices and SOPs for production operations.
- Coordinate logistics related to shoots, including scouting locations, crew meals, budgets, and payroll.
- Coordinate and arranges travel for crew members.
- Generate and distribute production memos and call sheets. Must review, edit, and check all schedules and technical details before show documents are distributed.
- Assist in coordinating on-site remote needs and logistics for the show, including travel, catering arrangements, location rentals, space allocation, access, credentials, security, crew parking, technical parking, and shipping.
- Work closely with the Production Manager on show planning, vendors and equipment selection, and upgrades. Updates to crew database and venue information.
- Works closely with the sales and branded content team to make sure sales obligations are executed in the shoots
What You Have
- 1+ years of production management experience
- Willingness to travel on weeknights and weekends and work flexible hours including late and/or last-minute scheduling changes
- Creative and innovative thinker
- Self-motivated, focused, and goal-oriented with a 'can-do' attitude
- Adaptable to ongoing and unexpected change; ability to pivot when required
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for events, entertainment, and pop culture. Stays current on the latest trends in regards to restaurants, venues, food, and music.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Google Docs
Joining means having access to competitive and valuable benefits and perks, including but not limited to:
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts and Commuter Benefits
- A 4% 401(k) employer match
- Unlimited vacation time, including Summer break in July and Holiday break in December
- Monthly employer contribution towards cell phone reimbursement
- Employee discount to the Barstool Sports store
- Financial wellness benefits through Origin
- A monthly stipend for UberEats
What We Value
- Rep the brand as best you can
- We have lots of different brains, be open to them
- Never change who you are, that's who we hired
- Find the solution, don't be the problem
- Don't be afraid to try something new
- Common Sense. Use it.
- Be there for your audience
- Always think about how you can help
Barstool Sports does not accept unsolicited headhunter or agency resumes. Barstool Sports will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement.