Rogers Corporation is growing in our Chandler, AZ Radio Frequency manufacturing facility. We are looking for quality candidates like you to join an amazing team with a business providing leading edge technology. Full Time Positions available vary from entry level to experienced Production and Casting Operators, Warehouse Operators, Mold Operators, and Quality Technician at our Chandler, AZ location.
Various shifts available on Days and Nights.
Compensation Starting between $19.00 to $20.50 depending on the position, shift and experience! Shift Differentials available.
100 S. Roosevelt Avenue
Chandler, AZ 85226
- High School Diploma or Equivalency
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs frequently as needed
- Focus on Safety and follow specified safety protocol
- Accurately follow work instructions
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Perform various other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a production/manufacturing/industrial related environment.
In addition to a competitive salary package, we offer:
- Comprehensive health plans that include medical, dental, vision, and access to complementary and alternative medicine coverage
- Wellness program, including fitness membership reimbursements
- 401(k) with company match
- Participation in discretionary bonus plan
- Employee stock ownership plan
- Generous vacation plan
- Life Insurance
- Strong work/family and employee assistance programs
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Employee discount program
- Excellent training and development opportunities
How You Can Apply for this Position
Upload your resume to: www.rogerscorp.com/careers to apply!
Why work for Rogers
With an outstanding work environment, vast developmental opportunities, and a top-notch benefit package, we empower employees with a culture of excellence. Come join a winning team! Rogers Corporation provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.
About Rogers Corporation:
Rogers Corporation (NYSE: ROG) is a global leader in engineered materials to power, protect and connect our world. With more than 180 years of materials science and engineering experience, Rogers delivers high performance solutions that enable Advanced Connectivity and Advanced Mobility, as well as other technologies where reliability is critical. Rogers delivers Power Electronics Solutions for energy-efficient motor drives, vehicle electrification and alternative energy; Elastomeric Materials Solutions for sealing, vibration management, and impact protection in mobile devices, transportation interiors, industrial equipment and performance apparel; and Advanced Connectivity Solutions for wireless infrastructure, automotive safety and radar systems. Headquartered in Arizona (USA), Rogers operates manufacturing facilities in the United States, China, Germany, Belgium, Hungary, and South Korea, with joint ventures and sales offices worldwide. For more information, visit www.rogerscorp.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 - $20.50 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Chandler, AZ 85226: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Work Location: One location