Location: Canonsburg, PA
Description: Judge Healthcare is currently seeking a Program Coordinator to join our client’s growing team!
The Program Coordinator will initially support the Burden of Illness (BOI) Program Manager in the development and operations of BOI programs. The ideal candidate has ICD-10CM coding or physician practice coding experience; HCC knowledge and experience and preferably experience in basic program support or management.
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Physician Reviewer Chart Loads
- Assist and monitor tasking charts to provider reviewers
- Track task assignments to each reviewer for Program Manager to pull analytics
- Assist in establishing CORE set up and training for new reviewers
- Run reports and help BOI Program Manager pull analytics for BOI workgroup meetings
- Manually add/delete dx from market audits
- Establish workflow for quarterly, biannual and annual market audits where necessary
- Help enter suppressions and other data for BOI program
- Help implement and manage BOI program under the direction and guidance of the BOI Program Manager
- Assist in reviewing data for inconsistencies or errors
- Support BOI Program Manager as needed
- Present any pertinent data around physician reviewer workflow/process
- Take minutes and communicate to group in timely manner
- Assist in answering and maintaining BOI email and/or fax
- Support market coders as needed.
- Conduct market prevalence data audits if/when necessary
- Assist Operations and Planning Manager as needed
- Build and maintain relationships with partner(s).
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 2-4 years of experience within a healthcare and/or managed care operations
- Familiar with managed care products, healthcare operations, delivery systems, process improvement, and organizational effectiveness
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree; or equivalent work experience required
Contact: [Link available when viewing the job]