Ascent Buildings LLC
To define, develop, test, analyze and maintain new software programs that help business meet their requirements. This includes writing software programs and apps, along with testing and analyzing them. Additionally, the programmer will conduct research, designs, documents and modifies software specifications throughout the product’s life.
- Collaborate with management team and developers to produce software designs.
- Formulate program specifications and basic prototypes
- Transform software designs and specifications into high functioning code in the appropriate language
- Integrate individual software solutions to higher level systems
- Use web-based tools to create advanced SaaS when applicable
- Test code periodically to ensure it produces the desirable results
- Perform upgrades to make software and systems more secure and efficient
- Collaborate with manufacturing and team to create documentation for user support
- Develop programming code for CNC machines. Example: XTML, PRT and NC
- Perform coding duties within a specificied timeframe
- Provide assistance with software support and troubleshooting through interaction with the user
- Manufacturing experience helpful