Project Account Representative job responsibilities include:
• Meeting with existing clients to discuss expectation and design changes
• Preparing budgets, material documents, and specification lists for client approval.
• Acting as an intermediary between the client and the construction team.
• Conduct presentations, follow-up calls and correspondence
• Ensuring the project remains on time and within specifications.
• Creating progress reports, time schedules, and revised budgets.
• Conducting a final inspection after the project is complete.
Bachelor’s degree or Associates Degree preferred
Minimum 4+ years Account Development/Representative experience required
Intermediate level MS Office, Excel, and PowerPoint computer skills necessary
Excellent communication skills, both written and oral are required